☚ Go Back ☚
The administrator of this site has gone to great lengths to build and develop a service that has everything you need to set up a web presence, that is robust, easy to use, and easy on the pocketbook. Also, it is important that the member content on our website does not interfere with the other member content, is lawful, and is not offensive to the general public.
To discourage unwanted behavior and to expedite the removal of undesired content the administrator may suspend/terminate user accounts, groups, and pages at any time, without notice, for conduct that violates these guidelines or for any other reason the administrator finds applicable. As a member of ThunderBayShopping.com, you agree not to do or participate in any of the following non-exclusive list of UNACCEPTABLE content and behaviors on our services:
- Content that provides, sells, or offers to sell the following: controlled substances, illegal drugs, and drug contraband, bootleg alcohol, prohibited weapons, pirated materials, pornography or sexual products, programs to attack others, illegal goods, escort services, instructions on making, assembling, or obtaining illegal goods or weapons, information used to break copyright or trademark violations, to destroy others’ property, or to harm any people or cruelty to animals.
- Content that contains, links to, or participates in pyramid schemes, gambling, raffles, lotteries, and so forth with the exception of licensed lotteries/raffles for a charitable cause (license number must be published).
- Content that exploits children under 18 years of age.
- Content that commits acts of copyright, trademark, patent, trade name, trade secret, or other intellectual property infringement or violates any other third-party right.
- Content that condones, promotes, contains, or links to warez, cracks, hacks, viruses, worms, harmful code, Trojan horses and/or their associated utilities, or other piracy-related information, whether for educational purposes or not.
- Content that includes or contains links to nudity, pornography, foul language, or material that is obscene, lewd, lascivious, excessively violent, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content that has been promoted through the sending of unsolicited emails (spamming) or mail fraud schemes, or pages that promote or condone the sending of unsolicited emails. Those who use ThunderBayShopping.com’s resources, including e-mail addresses, for spam are also subject to prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
- Content that is racist, or otherwise offensive to the ThunderBayShopping.com community and visitors, including content that aggravates, harasses, threatens, defames, or abuses others, such as bigotry, prejudice, racism or hatred, and promotion, assistance, or information of any type related to violence against governments, groups, organizations, or individuals.
- Content that holds ThunderBayShopping.com up to public scorn or ridicule.
- Content that posts or discloses personal identification information or private information of individuals under the age of 13 or in connection with materials directed toward individuals under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent.
- Content that takes part in, or allows any third party to take part in, the following: reverse engineering, reverse compiling, or otherwise deriving the underlying source code or structure or sequence of the Technology; individual pass-working of user sites or pages; altering copyright notices and attributes (unless permitted in writing by the author/owner), and such practices.
To report violations of the above restrictions, please contact the site administrator or ‘flag’ the offending content as inappropriate where applicable.
ThunderBayShopping.com administrator does not actively monitor the content of member pages, groups, or user content, but will investigate complaints of a violation of the ThunderBayShopping.com content policy.
☚ Go Back ☚